Wednesday 3 September 2008

Ahlan Wa Sahlan Ya Ramadhan :)



Alhamdulillah... Another Ramadan have come... and Allah s.w.t still give me the opportunity to breath the air in this world and celebrate this holy month in the Muslim calender. This year I celebrate Ramadan differently from the past Ramadan. Yes... this year I'm celebrating Ramadan in a new place, a new environment... I'm celebrating Ramadan in UK far away from family, far away from Malaysia. It is a new experience for me... but it was kind a great...but not that great lah kan?? hhuhuhu huh... of course lah.. being away from Malaysia make me remember lots of things... Lagi-lagi suka duka masa bulan Ramadan huhuh that will be my next entryuh huh.

Today is the third day that we Muslim fast. Alhamdulillah it had been great for me. Without classes it make us more relax in undergoing this holy month. I hope that during this month I will have done lots of good deeds Insya-Allah...Aminaction. So to all muslimin and muslimat out there I would like to wish you all Happy Fasting and may all of us have the best Ramadan ever...Amin.

No comments: