1 1/4 cups of peanut oil @ vegetable oil
120 gm of caster sugar
120 gm of brown sugar
100 gm of walnut mince roughly (or any nuts will do it)
1 cup or raisins
1 1/2 cup of grated carrot
250 gm of flour
1 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder (add the cinnamon powder and the baking soda into the flour)
1/2 tsp of salt
- Before starting, heat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Whisk the egg until it fluffy. Add the oil, caster and brown sugar. Continue whisking.
- Add the walnuts, raisins and carrots.
- Using spatula mix the the flour mixture in and lastly the salt. Do it slowly..jangan tumpah huhuhu
- When the mixture ready, put it in the baking mold let it rest for a while.
- Then bake in the oven - Heat: 180 degree Celcius. Time: 60 -50 minutes. To make sure the cake is well baked, use a bamboo screwer or fork and pierce the cake, if it come out clean then the cake is ready.
- Let it cool for a while and prepare the topping.
Cream Cheese Topping.
250 gm Cream Cheese
100 gm of butter
100 gm of icing sugar
A little bit of lemon juice (optional but it taste better)
- Add all the ingredients in a blender or mixer and MIX!!!!
- When the cake is already cool... spread all the topping on top of the cake.. let it drizzle down...lawa beb hehehhe
- Chill the cake for one night in the fridge.... Tadaa!! You have yourself a carrot cake for the whole house!!!!!
For me I like to make the cake less sweeter because of health thingy huhuhuh so I just use 100 gm of brown sugar and 100 gm or caster sugar. Bak kata Kempen Kesihatan Malaysia: "Kurangkan Manis dalam Makanan, Tambahkan Manis dalam Senyuman" sebenarnya dalam minuman huhuuhhuhu... what ever lah kan??? hahahah
p/s: woit House 20.. so how was the cake??? and to others I can make you this cake but buy the ingredients ok??? Dah sengkek dah huhuhuhuh cannot simply give treats to others huhu