Friday 18 July 2008

Berjalan-jalan Melihat Alam =)

As I was watching countless series of Super Sentai this morning about (11.00 am something)... I heard familiar voices outside... so I took a peek from my window and saw Apek, Jiejie, Nedd and Bob... Apek screamed hello..."Wei kita orang nak pergi Crownhill nak ikut tak??!!"... So without thinking I grab a 20 pound note and my trusty camera (isk.. haven't exposed my camera yet!!!)...and followed them happily Photobucket...




So we have a stroll over there enjoying the sunshine and I'm still clueless on where exactly we want to go.... Never mind I said.. Follow jek... Our first stop was McDonald...

I was shockedPhotobucket... Luckily I bring along 20 pound..isk..isk.. I thought we just wanna have a walk...tapi singgah McD for lunch pula....

As there were limited halal food in McD I just ordered the Medium Fillet-o-Fish set...for 3.59... I cannot say it was expensive or not... but what the heck... just eat it Suhaimi... So we ate our luch.. erm most of us take the same set... Just that Jiejie added the Cheezy Meltz...and Nedd just took fries and a drink.

After eating we move again... I thought we will be heading back to Marjon... but we went to Crownhill Fort... as we were walking on a field to the fort Bob said that there were a sign that said "No Trespassing" and our imagination begin to took over... hehhe.. Apek said that we will be shot down at the head.. Nedd said if they shot me and I survived it, that will be an experience hahahahaha...but I was thinking about my assignment at that time hehehhehe sengal tak???

When we reached the fort there is a sign that said that it was closed... so to confirm it Nedd and I went inside to ask people around... There we met this uncle... we asked him.. and he told us that the fort only open to the public on the first Tuesday of every months.. Isk..isk.. what a disappointment Photobucket... Then before we went back the uncle asked where we come from and Nedd told him that we are from Malaysia hehhehe to our surprised that uncle can speak Malay he said to us as we were leaving "Selamat tengahari" and "Selamat jalan"... He said that he always come and visit Malaysia..his son were born in Malaysia...and he regards Malaysia as a second home of his. Huhuhu at last we found a person who knows where is Malaysia.. usually we have to explain to them that Malaysia is between Thailand and Singapore.. the weird part is they know where is Thailand and Singapore..not Malaysia though what. Although we didn't managed to walk in the fort I took some picture so... here are some of it hehhehe...

After being disappointed we start our journey back to Marjon.. erm..tapi singgah B&Q for a while. There wasn't much in B&Q..it just a DIY retail shop... But what took my interest the most was that there were some showroom where they have models of kitchens and toilets.. Make me remember the first time I went to IKEA in Damansara.... Nothing can beat that... After having our time in B&Q we went straight back home...


No comments: