Sunday 12 April 2009

:: Malaysia's New Cabinet and New Minister of Education ::

This might be a little bit late but hey I just came back from my holiday and get a grip of the internet just today, trying to catch up with all the things that happened a few days back in Malaysia. I did managed to get a few infos about my beloved country and what's going on over there. So now we have a new cabinet with our 6th Prime Minister Dato' Seri Najib Tun Razak and his new Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin (which is bound to happen). Reading the new list of cabinet members I can see that there are few new faces and old ones, and there are few old members who were assigned new portfolio. As a person who is not very keen and knowledgeable about our political scenery I will not comment much on Dato' Seri Najib's battlefront in leading the country, but what caught my interest is our new Ministery of Education, our very own Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin.

:: Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin our Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Education ::

Now Malaysian education field have a new leader. He (Tan Sri Muhyiddin) preceded this portfolio from Dato' Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein. Congratulations and a big welcome I bid to Tan Sri Muhyiddin for obtaining this portfolio. As we know, Education is always an interest of the nation (and me personally), a lot of people will be looking on what he has to offer. I personally hope that with a new leader, Malaysian education scene will have positive changes and give more (if not just little bit) favour to the teacher. Education is one of the main source in changing our beloved country, thus a good leader is needed in making sure that Malaysian education system will be uphold to the utmost standard.

To Dato' Seri Hishamuddin Tun Hussein, I would like to say thank you for all the works that he had done while holding the post for 5 years. Our education system underwent a lot of changes under his leadership make it good or bad (erm but mostly I can say good changes). I would also like to say good luck with your new portfolio.

:: Dato' Hishamuddin Tun Hussein former Minister of Education and now Minister of Home Affairs ::

And to the new cabinet under the leadership of our 6th Prime Minister, Dato' Seri Najib, what I have to say is that our Nation ... Malaysia is depending on all of your leadership, good luck and may God be by yourside all the time.

No comments: