Saturday 7 February 2009

Currently Listening To...

Another post... ahahha.. seems that you are bored Suhaimi? Yes I think so... ok.. now this post is about songs that I keep on playing this couple of days... and for this part only the English songs first ok.. Just want to share it with my fellow readers...

1) Heaven by Brian Adams.




This original version by Bryan Adams is sooooo great... He is a Canadian rock singer-writer. Most of the songs he sing written by himself...and most of them are great..but I personally love this one.


2) Heaven by DJ Sammy and Yanou.




And this one is a cover version made by UK DJ Sammy and Yanou. There is a techno version of the song.. but I think the classical and slow music of this version is much better.


3) Shout by Lulu.




Another cover song sing by Lulu another Britain singer. This song is made popular by her in 1965.


4) Top of the World by The Carpenters.




I don't know why..just that I soooo in Love with this song~~


5) Halo by Beyonce.




I'm not really into Beyonce's songs but this one is just marvelous.


6) My Boy Lollipop by Millie Small.




I just love to hear the voice of Millie.. her voice is just unique to the ears...and the way people back then dance..is just funny to see :)


p/s: I know all the songs are kind of old . But it is still feel fres for me. I admit it that I'm not a person who keep track on what is the 'IN' thing all the time. Moreover, I just listen to songs that I like regardless which era it from.

No comments: